Archive for the ‘How do I start the hCG Diet?’ Category
1. First of all, order your drops! There are plenty of places to get them. We started off getting them from a facebook group that was charging $120.00 for a 2 oz bottle but they also provided a little booklet. The facebook group is also wonderful motivation and a doctor heads it up. He and his team will answer any questions within a couple of hours. Check them out yourselves here - just remember, you can get the same drops on our site for $39.99. Pay through paypal and will be shipped the same day if before 5pm. Buy the hCG drops for $39.99 here .
Now start getting yourself revved up to be on a diet that is truelly going to help you lose weight! 30 days from now, YOU will look totally different.
2. Download the pdf version of the hcg instructions on what to do and not to do. You can get that here. hCG Liquid Diet – Outline . This website goes over four phases. The first phase is not a “must do” but it helps. If you just want to dive in and jump to phase 2, go for it! I did. The phase 2 that is posted on this site is pretty complex and might have a bunch of items that you have never heard of….don’t let that bother you. The hCG instruction page that you printed off earlier has made that all very simple.
4. Phase 2 consists of “piggin out”! Really! You can go and eat anything that you want and eat a lot of it. The goal is to fill your fat cells so that you won’t be hungry during the first week of the very low calorie diet (vlcd). Don’t skip this phase at all or you will be hundry the first couple of days! You DO take the drops while eating during this phase!
5. You should also start planning your meals for the coming weeks. Here are the hCG approved foods:
- The 100 grams of meat must be scrupulously weighed raw after all visible fat has bee removed. To do this accurately the patient must have a letter-scale, as kitchen scales are not sufficiently accurate and the butcher should certainly not be relied upon. Those patients, who feel that even so little food is too much for them, can omit anything they wish.
- Liquids. Any amount of liquid can be drunk as long as you drink at least 2 liters. No Sugar or Aspartame products. Stevia products can be used as a sweetener. Water, coffee, and Tea (unsweetened)
You can have 2 servings of meat a day.
◦Do not combine the servings.
◦Each serving is 100 grams (3.5 oz).
◦All meat is to be weighed raw (before cooking). Remove all visible fat before weighing.
◦No cheeses. If you are a vegetarian you can substitute the meat for 500 cc of skimmed milk. You can turn the milk into curds.
- Allowed Meats ( 2 servings per day)
•• Chicken Breast (only the breast from chicken only! No other bird. Take the meat from the bone before cooking.)
•Fresh white fish (no salmon, eel, herring, mackerel, dried, or pickled fish)
White fish (Flounder, Sole, Wild Chilean Sea Bass, Grouper and Halibut) Perch, tuna cat fish, cod, haddock, tilapia, and trout.
• • Lobster
• • Crab
• • Shrimp
• • Prawns
Preferred cooking methods:
Broil Steam, Braise, Roast, Stewed or Grilled. All visible fat removed prior to cooking
- Vegetables 9 2 servings per day)
Roman lettuce, tomatoes,Spinach Fennel, Chard Onions Beet Greens Red Radishes Green Salad Cucumbers Tomatoes Asparagus Celery Cabbage,Bamboo shoots, Green beans, Broccoli, Brussel sprouts, Cauliflower, Chard Swiss, Eggplant, Green and Red peppers Kale, Okra,Mushrooms, Squash (yellow and summer), Zucchini, Watercress
- Fruits ( 2 servings per day)
◦1 Orange (not tangerines)
◦1 handful of strawberries
◦Honeydew Mellon, Cantaloupe, Cherries, Blackberries, Blueberries, Apricot and Boysenberries
(1 cup = 1 serving) Honeydew Mellon, Watermelon, Peaches
6. Pre grill your meats so that you can pack you lunches easily. Divide your veggies so that you can take seperate bags to wrok with you.
7. Weight yourself before you start. Make sure to weigh in the morning about the same time everyday
8. Drink lots of water. If you weight 200 pounds than plan on drinking 100 oz of water or tea. This will help move the fat through your system. Water and lemon is excellent with stevia added to it!